From Thursday, April 29, we will be open to the public again under restrictions. What does that mean in practice?
– We are open by good weather from 12:00 to 18:00 for lunch and drinks – from Thu to Sun.
– We may host you with a maximum of 2 people per table on our terrace.
– You make your reservation online. Or register when you spontaneously visit us. Yes: we allow you to do that;)
– Does it rain? Do we expect rain? Or is it going / will it continue to rain? Then we close. You will be informed in time.
– Just a ‘pee break?’: Be our responsible guest.
Since it concerns ‘creative management by weather forecast’;) we also have been creative with our menu.
As soon as we can guarantee full enjoyment again, we will go all the way in more breakfast, lunch, drinks and dinner choices.
See you soon! 🙂